Friday, September 23, 2011

First day of fall

Today was the first day of autumn, which is my favorite season. I'm already dreaming of coats and scarves and skirts with leggings and boots and curls and the leaves changing, even though it doesn't really get chilly 'til November. Today was a stormy, blast Hello Hurricane in the car, gorgeous sunset kind of day with a bunch of treasures.

Friday treasures:
Candy Corn!
Giving my teenage brother unsolicited advice
Making brushetta for dinner
Going to Target with my mom. There's something about that place that makes me positively happy.
Ghirardelli dark chocolate squares with raspberry filling
Action movies
Pre-ordering Switchfoot's Vice Verses and the live version of the Hello Hurricane CD
The feast day of Padre Pio
A wedding to go to tomorrow

This song:


This view:

This verse:
"I have been crucified with Christ; yet I live, no longer I but Christ lives in me; insofar as I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God who has loved me and given himself up for me." -Gal 2: 19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment